English Immersion Programme (EIP)
The English Immersion Programme (EIP) is designed to help students improve their English and prepare them for further studies in our Secondary level academic programmes. The EIP covers the four skills in English Language learning, namely reading, writing, listening and speaking. It aims to help students achieve the minimum proficiency in English required for them to learn more effectively when they join the secondary level classes.
The English Immersion Programme helps students become confident users of the English Language.
- 11 – 14 years old (EIP 1), Completed Primary 6 or at least 5 years of formal Primary education
- 13 – 15 years old (EIP 2), Completed Secondary 1 or its equivalent
- Satisfactory performance in SFMS Admission Test and/or interview
Year round (subject to vacancies available)
- Global Perspective
- IT Skills
- Visual and Performing Arts
2021 Annual School Fees for New Students
|Course Title||Total School Fee (SGD)|
|English Immersion Programme (EIP)||20,041.10|
Fees stated above are for School Term commencing in Term 1 on 4th January 2021. For school term commencing in Term 2 onwards (fees will be released nearer to the application opening dates), please refer to School Fees.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars (SGD or S$) & inclusive of 7% GST, subject to annual review.
- Fees quoted are on a one-week to one-year basis.
- Sibling discount is a one-off, 10% discount on the First Year Course Fees. It is normally applicable to the younger sibling. Terms and Conditions apply.
- For other Miscellaneous Fees and Refund Policy, please refer to School website/Admission Guide/Handbook.
- School Fees do not include school uniforms. Cost of these items come under Miscellaneous fees.
- Course Application Fee (non-refundable) is payable upon the acceptance of Letter of Offer. It is non-refundable.
- Students who are applying for admission later than the stipulated start of term, their fees may be pro-rated $300 (Pri)/$400 (Sec/Pre-Tertiary) per week. Terms and conditions apply.
- At any time, only ONE discount is given whichever is the higher.
# Fees are based on actual cost or an average estimate based on previous year actual cost and subject to exchange rate fluctuation.
As such, there may be some over or under payments.
^ Admission Test is compulsory unless waived by School Management based on acceptable qualification. Admission Test fee of S$321 is chargeable if test is conducted in SFMS, or S$400 if test is conducted at approved overseas centres.