English Immersion Programme (EIP)
The English Immersion Programme (EIP) is designed to help students improve their English and prepare them for further studies in our Secondary level academic programmes. The EIP covers the four skills in English Language learning, namely reading, writing, listening and speaking. It aims to help students achieve the minimum proficiency in English required for them to learn more effectively when they join the secondary level classes.
The English Immersion Programme helps students become confident users of the English Language.
- 11 – 14 years old (EIP 1), Completed Year 6 or at least 5 years of formal Primary education
- 13 – 15 years old (EIP 2), Completed Year 7 or its equivalent
- Satisfactory performance in SFMS Admission Test and/or interview
Year round (subject to vacancies available)
- IT Skills
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Physical and Health Education
- Christian Education
- Character and Values Education
- Student Service Learning
- Outdoor Education
- Co-Academic Programme
- Student Leadership
2022 Annual School Fees for New Students
|Course Title||Total School Fee (SGD)|
|English Immersion Programme (EIP)||20,201.60|
Fees stated above are for School Term commencing in Term 1 on 7th January 2022.
1. All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars (SGD or S$) & inclusive of 7% GST, subject to annual review.
2. Fees quoted are on a one-week to one-year basis.
3. *Direct Admission into Year 6, Year 10 & 12 can be granted based on good academic results and fulfilling other admission criteria, or for student who have completed the year and repeating.
4. Sibling discount is a one-off, 10% discount on the First Year Course Fees. It is applicable to the sibling who joins later. If 2 siblings join at the same time, it will be applicable to the older one. Terms and Conditions apply.
5. For other Miscellaneous Fees and Refund Policy, please refer to School website/Student Handbook
6. School Fees do not include school uniforms and textbooks.
7. Course Application Fee (non-refundable) is payable upon the acceptance of Letter of Offer. It is non-refundable.
8. Students who are applying for admission later than the stipulated start of term, their fees may be pro-rated $325 (Pri)/$400 (Junior & Senior High) per week. Terms and conditions apply.
9. At any time, only ONE discount is given whichever is the higher.
10. Student Medical Insurance Fee is a new fee from 1 Jan 2022 onwards. It includes coverage for COVID-19 hospitalisation expenses. Not pro-rated.