Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level – O Levels) (Year 9 & 10)
The Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level Programme is a two-year programme that prepares students to be proficient in one or two languages, mathematics, science and humanities. The Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level programme is jointly examined by the Cambridge Assessment International Examination (CAIE), the Ministry of Education (MOE), Singapore and the Singapore Examination and Assessment Board (SEAB).
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- 15 – 19 years old
- Completed Secondary 2 or its equivalent
- Satisfactory performance in SFMS Admission Test and/or interview
Year round (subject to vacancies available)
- Chinese Literature*
- Principles of Accounts
- Additional Mathematics
*Subjects will only be offered if minimum class size is met
2021 Annual School Fees for New Students
|Course Title||Total School Fee (SGD)|
|Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) (Year 9)||20,950.60|
Fees stated above are for School Term commencing in Term 1 on 4th January 2021. For school term commencing in Term 2 onwards (fees will be released nearer to the application opening dates), please refer to School Fees.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars (SGD or S$) & inclusive of 7% GST, subject to annual review.
- Fees quoted are on a one-week to one-year basis.
- (a)&(b) Direct Admission into Year 10 & 12 can be granted based on good academic results and fulfilling other admission criteria. Or student who have completed Year 1 programme & repeating for Year 2.
- Sibling discount is a one-off, 10% discount on the First Year Course Fees. It is normally applicable to the younger sibling. Terms and Conditions apply.
- For other Miscellaneous Fees and Refund Policy, please refer to School website/Admission Guide/Handbook.
- School Fees do not include school uniforms. Cost of these items come under Miscellaneous fees.
- Course Application Fee (non-refundable) is payable upon the acceptance of Letter of Offer. It is non-refundable.
- Students who are applying for admission later than the stipulated start of term, their fees may be pro-rated $300 (Pri)/$400 (Sec/Pre-Tertiary) per week. Terms and conditions apply.
- At any time, only ONE discount is given whichever is the higher.
# Fees are based on actual cost or an average estimate based on previous year actual cost and subject to exchange rate fluctuation. As such, there may be some over or under payments.
^ Admission Test is compulsory unless waived by School Management based on acceptable qualification. Admission Test fee of S$321 is chargeable if test is conducted in SFMS, or S$400 if test is conducted at approved overseas centres.
*Direct admission into Sec 4 is not likely unless students have completed Sec 3 programme or repeating Sec 4 whilst fulfilling other admission criteria.