O LEVELS SINGAPORE
Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) (Year 9 & 10) | O Levels Singapore
The Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level Programme is a two-year programme that prepares students to be proficient in one or two languages, mathematics, science and humanities. The Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level programme is jointly examined by the Cambridge Assessment International Examination (CAIE), the Ministry of Education (MOE), Singapore and the Singapore Examination and Assessment Board (SEAB). Study for your O Levels in Singapore with St Francis Methodist School.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- 15 – 19 years old
- Obtained at least a pass in 3 subjects at Year 8 or its equivalent including Maths and Science/Social Studies
- Pass equivalent Year 8 English at ESL Level or pass in SFMS Admission Test and/or Interview
Year round (subject to vacancies available)
- Chinese (Higher Chinese)
- Additional Mathematics*
- Principles of Accounts
- Geography/Chinese Literature*
- Physical and Health Education
- Foundation Chinese
- Christian Education
- Character and Values Education
- Student Service Learning
- Co-Academic Programme
- Student Leadership
*Subjects will only be offered if minimum class size is met
2022 Annual School Fees for New Students
|Course Title||Total School Fee (SGD)|
|Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) (Year 9)||21,111.10|
|Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) (Year 10)*||21,271.60|
Fees stated above are for School Term commencing in Term 1 on 7th January 2022.
1. All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars (SGD or S$) & inclusive of 7% GST, subject to annual review.
2. Fees quoted are on a one-week to one-year basis.
3. *Direct Admission into Year 6, Year 10 & 12 can be granted based on good academic results and fulfilling other admission criteria, or for student who have completed the year and repeating.
4. Sibling discount is a one-off, 10% discount on the First Year Course Fees. It is applicable to the sibling who joins later. If 2 siblings join at the same time, it will be applicable to the older one. Terms and Conditions apply.
5. For other Miscellaneous Fees and Refund Policy, please refer to School website/Student Handbook
6. School Fees do not include school uniforms and textbooks.
7. Course Application Fee (non-refundable) is payable upon the acceptance of Letter of Offer. It is non-refundable.
8. Students who are applying for admission later than the stipulated start of term, their fees may be pro-rated $325 (Pri)/$400 (Junior & Senior High) per week. Terms and conditions apply.
9. At any time, only ONE discount is given whichever is the higher.
10. Student Medical Insurance Fee is a new fee from 1 Jan 2022 onwards. It includes coverage for COVID-19 hospitalisation expenses. Not pro-rated.