The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) was established in Geneva in 1968 to provide a globally minded, internationally respected, university-entrance qualification for students studying outside of their home country.
The IBDP is an academically and personally challenging two-year programme that is today reputed for excellence and acknowledged as a superior pre-university qualification. It provides students of different linguistic, cultural and educational backgrounds with the intellectual, social and critical perspectives necessary for the evolving adult world that lies ahead.
Employing a progressive approach that adopts Theory of Knowledge, the Extended Essay and Creativity, Activity, Service as core subjects, IBDP provides students with opportunities to clarify their values and passions, and develop attitudes and competencies to make sound judgements and wise choices, so that they can succeed at school and beyond.
The IBDP also provides the opportunity to develop both disciplinary and inter-disciplinary knowledge that meets the rigorous standards set by institutions of higher learning around the world.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- 16 – 19 years old
- Completed Year 10 / Secondary education or equivalent
- Satisfactory performance in SFMS Admission tests and/or interview
Subjects on Offer
|Theory of Knowledge||Extended Essay||Creativity, Activity, Service|
Chinese A: Language
Mandarin ab initio
2021 Annual School Fees for New Students
|Course Title||Total School Fee (SGD)|
|International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (Year 11 & 12)||29,425.00|
Fees stated above are for School Term commencing in Term 1 on 4th January 2021. For school term commencing in Term 2 onwards (fees will be released nearer to the application opening dates), please refer to School Fees.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars (SGD or S$) & inclusive of 7% GST, subject to annual review.
- Fees quoted are on a one-week to one-year basis.
- (a)&(b) Direct Admission into Year 10 & 12 can be granted based on good academic results and fulfilling other admission criteria. Or student who have completed Year 1 programme & repeating for Year 2.
- Sibling discount is a one-off, 10% discount on the First Year Course Fees. It is normally applicable to the younger sibling. Terms and Conditions apply.
- For other Miscellaneous Fees and Refund Policy, please refer to School website/Admission Guide/Handbook.
- School Fees do not include school uniforms. Cost of these items come under Miscellaneous fees.
- Course Application Fee (non-refundable) is payable upon the acceptance of Letter of Offer. It is non-refundable.
- Students who are applying for admission later than the stipulated start of term, their fees may be pro-rated $300 (Pri)/$400 (Sec/Pre-Tertiary) per week. Terms and conditions apply.
- At any time, only ONE discount is given whichever is the higher.
# Fees are based on actual cost or an average estimate based on previous year actual cost and subject to exchange rate fluctuation. As such, there may be some over or under payments.
^ Admission Test is compulsory unless waived by School Management based on acceptable qualification. Admission Test fee of S$321 is chargeable if test is conducted in SFMS, or S$400 if test is conducted at approved overseas centres.
*Direct admission into Sec 4 is not likely unless students have completed Sec 3 programme or repeating Sec 4 whilst fulfilling other admission criteria.