Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) (Year 9 & 10) | IGCSE in Singapore
Offered by Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE), the Cambridge IGCSE is recognised by leading universities and employers worldwide and is an international passport to progression and success. Developed over 25 years ago, it is tried, tested and trusted by schools worldwide. Study for your IGCSE in Singapore with St Francis Methodist School.
Offering a variety of routes for learners with a wide range of abilities, the course also supports students whose first language is not English to become proficient in the English language. The course equips students with skills in creative thinking, inquiry and problem-solving, and provides them with a good foundation to progress to any of the pathways at the Pre-University level.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- 13 – 17 years old
- Completed Year 8 or its equivalent
- Satisfactory performance in SFMS Admission Test and/or interview
Year round (subject to vacancies available)
- English – First Language (EFL)
- English as a Second Language (ESL)*
- Chinese – First Language
- Mathematics – Additional
- Geography/Business Studies*
- Physical and Health Education*
- Foundation Chinese
- Christian Education
- Character and Values Education
- Student Service Learning
- Co-Academic Programme
- Student Leadership
*Subjects will only be offered if minimum class size is met
2022 Annual School Fees for New Local & International Students
|Course Title||Total School Fee (SGD)|
|Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) (Year 9)||21,496.30|
|Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) (Year 10)*||21,870.80|
Fees stated above are for School Term commencing in Term 1 on 7th January 2022.
1. All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars (SGD or S$) & inclusive of 7% GST, subject to annual review.
2. Fees quoted are on a one-week to one-year basis.
3. *Direct Admission into Year 6, Year 10 & 12 can be granted based on good academic results and fulfilling other admission criteria, or for student who have completed the year and repeating.
4. Sibling discount is a one-off, 10% discount on the First Year Course Fees. It is applicable to the sibling who joins later. If 2 siblings join at the same time, it will be applicable to the older one. Terms and Conditions apply.
5. For other Miscellaneous Fees and Refund Policy, please refer to School website/Student Handbook
6. School Fees do not include school uniforms and textbooks.
7. Course Application Fee (non-refundable) is payable upon the acceptance of Letter of Offer. It is non-refundable.
8. Students who are applying for admission later than the stipulated start of term, their fees may be pro-rated $325 (Pri)/$400 (Junior & Senior High) per week. Terms and conditions apply.
9. At any time, only ONE discount is given whichever is the higher.
10. Student Medical Insurance Fee is a new fee from 1 Jan 2022 onwards. It includes coverage for COVID-19 hospitalisation expenses. Not pro-rated.