Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) (Year 9 & 10) | IGCSE in Singapore
Offered by Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE), the Cambridge IGCSE is recognised by leading universities and employers worldwide and is an international passport to progression and success. Developed over 25 years ago, it is tried, tested and trusted by schools worldwide. Study for your IGCSE in Singapore with St Francis Methodist School.
Offering a variety of routes for learners with a wide range of abilities, the course also supports students whose first language is not English to become proficient in the English language. The course equips students with skills in creative thinking, inquiry and problem-solving, and provides them with a good foundation to progress to any of the pathways at the Pre-University level.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- 13 – 17 years old
- Passed Secondary 2 or its equivalent
- Satisfactory performance in SFMS Admission Test and/or interview
Year round (subject to vacancies available)
- Business Studies*
- Additional Mathematics
*Subjects will only be offered if minimum class size is met
2021 Annual School Fees for New Local & International Students
|Course Title||Total School Fee (SGD)|
|Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) (Year 9)||21,335.80|
Fees stated above are for School Term commencing in Term 1 on 4th January 2021. For school term commencing in Term 2 onwards (fees will be released nearer to the application opening dates), please refer to School Fees.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars (SGD or S$) & inclusive of 7% GST, subject to annual review.
- Fees quoted are on a one-week to one-year basis.
- (a)&(b) Direct Admission into Year 10 & 12 can be granted based on good academic results and fulfilling other admission criteria. Or student who have completed Year 1 programme & repeating for Year 2.
- Sibling discount is a one-off, 10% discount on the First Year Course Fees. It is normally applicable to the younger sibling. Terms and Conditions apply.
- For other Miscellaneous Fees and Refund Policy, please refer to School website/Admission Guide/Handbook.
- School Fees do not include school uniforms. Cost of these items come under Miscellaneous fees.
- Students who are applying for admission later than the stipulated start of term, their fees may be pro-rated $300 (Pri)/$400 (Sec/Pre-Tertiary) per week. Terms and conditions apply.
- For non-term admission: A discount of $400 per week is applicable to all main-stay programmes except for short-term Immersion programmes. Terms and Conditions apply.
- At any time, only ONE discount is given whichever is the higher.
# Fees are based on actual cost or an average estimate based on previous year actual cost and subject to exchange rate fluctuation. As such, there may be some over or under payments.
^ Admission Test is compulsory unless waived by School Management based on acceptable qualification. Admission Test fee of S$321 is chargeable if test is conducted in SFMS, or S$400 if test is conducted at approved overseas centres.
*Direct admission into Sec 4 is not likely unless students have completed Sec 3 programme or repeating Sec 4 whilst fulfilling other admission criteria.