International Primary School Singapore
Cambridge International Primary School Programme (Year 1-6) Singapore
The Cambridge International Primary Programme in Singapore is designed to help students nurture a love for learning and prepare them for educational success. Through a wide range of subjects, students will achieve good grounding in language, numeracy and problem-solving skills. They will also benefit from the rigour of quality local teaching, cultural practice and international exposure of the Cambridge Primary Programme. Responsibility for self and others will be developed through daily interaction and different learning experiences. Students who graduate from our Cambridge Primary Programme are curious and caring learners, confident communicators, and gracious members of society.
The Cambridge Primary Programme helps students build a strong foundation in subject disciplines and knowledge, and develop sound character and values.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- 6 – 12 years old
- Completed Kindergarten 2 or its equivalent
- Satisfactory performance in SFMS Admission Test and/or interview
Year round (subject to vacancies available)
- Global Perspectives
- IT Skills
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Physical and Health Education
2021 Annual School Fees for New Students
|Course Title||Total School Fee (SGD)|
|Cambridge Primary Programme (Year 1, 2, 3)||17,901.10|
|Cambridge Primary Programme (Year 4, 5)||16,831.10|
Fees stated above are for School Term commencing in Term 1 on 4th January 2021. For school term commencing in Term 2 onwards (fees will be released nearer to the application opening dates), please refer to School Fees.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars (SGD or S$) & inclusive of 7% GST, subject to annual review.
- Fees quoted are on a one-week to one-year basis.
- Sibling discount is a one-off, 10% discount on the First Year Course Fees. It is normally applicable to the younger sibling. Terms and Conditions apply.
- For other Miscellaneous Fees and Refund Policy, please refer to School website/Admission Guide/Handbook.
- School Fees do not include school uniforms. Cost of these items come under Miscellaneous fees.
- Course Application Fee (non-refundable) is payable upon the acceptance of Letter of Offer. It is non-refundable.
- Students who are applying for admission later than the stipulated start of term, their fees may be pro-rated $300 (Pri)/$400 (Sec/Pre-Tertiary) per week. Terms and conditions apply.
- At any time, only ONE discount is given whichever is the higher.
# Fees are based on actual cost or an average estimate based on previous year actual cost and subject to exchange rate fluctuation. As such, there may be some over or under payments.
^ Admission Test is compulsory unless waived by School Management based on acceptable qualification. Admission Test fee of S$321 is chargeable if test is conducted in SFMS, or S$400 if test is conducted at approved overseas centres.