PRIMARY SCHOOL SINGAPORE
An International Primary School in Singapore
Cambridge Primary Checkpoint offered by SFMS is designed for international students looking for an International Primary School in Singapore. It incorporates international benchmarking in terms of curriculum, assessment, and awarding with the rigour, elements of local education and practices that has made Singapore education admired around the world. The Cambridge Primary Checkpoint programme is diagnostic in nature, with progression tests from Year 3 to Year 6 to help track each student’s progress. The Checkpoint tests will be conducted at the end of Year 6 to gauge the student’s readiness for secondary school.
The Cambridge Primary Programme helps students build a strong foundation in subject disciplines and knowledge, and develop sound character and values.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- 6 – 12 years old
- Completed previous year level
- Satisfactory performance in SFMS Admission Test and/or interview
- Level-appropriate proficiency in the English Language
Year round (subject to vacancies available)
- Global Perspectives and Makerspace
- IT Skill
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Physical and Health Education
- Christian Education
- Character and Values Education
- Student Service Learning
- Outdoor Education
- Co-Academic Programme
- Student Leadership
2022 Annual School Fees for New Students
|Course Title||Total School Fee (SGD)|
|Cambridge Primary Programme (Year 1, 2, 3)||18,061.60|
|Cambridge Primary Programme (Year 4, 5)||16,991.60|
|Cambridge Primary Programme (Year 6)*||17,152.10|
Fees stated above are for School Term commencing in Term 1 on 7th January 2022.
1. All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars (SGD or S$) & inclusive of 7% GST, subject to annual review.
2. Fees quoted are on a one-week to one-year basis.
3. *Direct Admission into Year 6, Year 10 & 12 can be granted based on good academic results and fulfilling other admission criteria, or for student who have completed the year and repeating.
4. Sibling discount is a one-off, 10% discount on the First Year Course Fees. It is applicable to the sibling who joins later. If 2 siblings join at the same time, it will be applicable to the older one. Terms and Conditions apply.
5. For other Miscellaneous Fees and Refund Policy, please refer to School website/Student Handbook
6. School Fees do not include school uniforms and textbooks.
7. Course Application Fee (non-refundable) is payable upon the acceptance of Letter of Offer. It is non-refundable.
8. Students who are applying for admission later than the stipulated start of term, their fees may be pro-rated $325 (Pri)/$400 (Junior & Senior High) per week. Terms and conditions apply.
9. At any time, only ONE discount is given whichever is the higher.
10. Student Medical Insurance Fee is a new fee from 1 Jan 2022 onwards. It includes coverage for COVID-19 hospitalisation expenses. Not pro-rated.