SENIOR HIGH PREP-PATH
Senior High School Preparatory Pathway
(Year 10) *pending CPE’s approval
The Prep-Path is designed to equip students with the skills they need to succeed in the Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) or International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
The pathway provides a distinctive learning experience in preparation for both the WACE and IB programmes, via a broad range of subject offerings infused with WACE and IBDP elements. Students will develop an international mindset and hone core skillsets fundamental in both these programmes, such as the requisite inquiry, cognitive, research, thinking, language, writing, and self-management skills.
The pathway provides students with the learning opportunities to develop and hone essential skills to progress to and succeed in the Western Australia Certificate of Education (WACE) or International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- 15 – 18 years old
- Passed Secondary 3 or equivalent
- Satisfactory performance in SFMS Admission Test and/or interview
Year round (subject to vacancies available)
- English Language/Chinese Language and Literature
- Business Studies
- Learning Theory
- Initiatory Creativity, Activity and Service (iCAS)
*Subject will only be offered if minimum class size is met.
2022 Annual School Fees for New Students
|Course Title||Total School Fee (SGD)|
|Senior High Preparatory Pathway (Year 10)||TBC|
- All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars (SGD or S$) & inclusive of 7% GST, subject to annual review.
- Fees quoted are on a one-week to one-year basis.
- (a) & (b) Direct Admission into Year 10 & 12 can be granted based on good academic results and fulfilling other admission criteria. Or student who have completed Year 1 programme & repeating for Year 2.
- Sibling discount is a one-off, 10% discount on the First Year Course Fees. It is normally applicable to the younger sibling. Terms and Conditions apply.
- For other Miscellaneous Fees and Refund Policy, please refer to School website/Admission Guide/Handbook.
- School Fees do not include school uniforms. Cost of these items come under Miscellaneous fees.
- Course Application Fee (non-refundable) is payable upon the acceptance of Letter of Offer. It is non-refundable.
- Students who are applying for admission later than the stipulated start of term, their fees may be pro-rated $300 (Pri)/$400 (Sec/Pre-Tertiary) per week. Terms and conditions apply.
- At any time, only ONE discount is given whichever is the higher.
# Fees are based on actual cost or an average estimate based on previous year actual cost and subject to exchange rate fluctuation. As such, there may be some over or under payments.
^ Admission Test is compulsory unless waived by School Management based on acceptable qualification. Admission Test fee of S$321 is chargeable if test is conducted in SFMS, or S$400 if test is conducted at approved overseas centres.
*Direct admission into Sec 4 is not likely unless students have completed Sec 3 programme or repeating Sec 4 whilst fulfilling other admission criteria.