SENIOR HIGH PREP-PATH
Senior High School Preparatory Pathway
The Prep-Path is designed to equip students with the skills they need to succeed in the Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) or International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
The pathway provides a distinctive learning experience in preparation for both the WACE and IB programmes, via a broad range of subject offerings infused with WACE and IBDP elements. Students will develop an international mindset and hone core skillsets fundamental in both these programmes, such as the requisite inquiry, cognitive, research, thinking, language, writing, and self-management skills.
The pathway provides students with the learning opportunities to develop and hone essential skills to progress to and succeed in the Western Australia Certificate of Education (WACE) or International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- 14 – 18 years old (Year 10)
- Completed Year 9 or equivalent
- Satisfactory performance in SFMS Admission Test and/or interview
Year round (subject to vacancies available)
- First Language English
- Business Studies
- Learning Theory
- Physical and Health Education
- Christian Education
- Co-Academic Programme
- Student Leadership
*Subject will only be offered if minimum class size is met.
2022 Annual School Fees for New Students (commencing 27 Jun 2022)
|Course Title||Total School Fee (SGD)|
|Senior High Preparatory Pathway (Year 10)||11, 759.30|
1. All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars (SGD or S$) & inclusive of 7% GST, subject to annual review.
2. Fees quoted are on a one-week to one-year basis.
3. *Direct Admission into Year 6, Year 10 & 12 can be granted based on good academic results and fulfilling other admission criteria, or for student who have completed the year and repeating.
4. Sibling discount is a one-off, 10% discount on the First Year Course Fees. It is applicable to the sibling who joins later. If 2 siblings join at the same time, it will be applicable to the older one. Terms and Conditions apply.
5. For other Miscellaneous Fees and Refund Policy, please refer to School website/Student Handbook
6. School Fees do not include school uniforms and textbooks.
7. Course Application Fee (non-refundable) is payable upon the acceptance of Letter of Offer. It is non-refundable.
8. Students who are applying for admission later than the stipulated start of term, their fees may be pro-rated $325 (Pri)/$400 (Junior & Senior High) per week. Terms and conditions apply.
9. At any time, only ONE discount is given whichever is the higher.
10. Student Medical Insurance Fee is a new fee from 1 Jan 2022 onwards. It includes coverage for COVID-19 hospitalisation expenses. Not pro-rated.