Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) (Year 11 &12) | WACE Programme in Singapore
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- 15 – 19 years old
- Obtained at least a C grade or Pass in all four core subjects at Year 10 or its equivalent
- Pass in SFMS Admission Test and/or interview or equivalent international test or IELTS score of at least 4.5
Year round (subject to vacancies available)
- English/English as an Additional Language or Dialect (EALD)
- Chinese: First Language
- Mathematics Methods
- Mathematics Specialist*
- Accounting and Finance*
- Business Management and Enterprise*
- Physical and Health Education
- Christian Education
- Character and Values Education
- Student Service Learning
- Co-Academic Programme
- Student Leadership
*Subjects will only be offered if minimum class size is met
2022 Annual School Fees for New Students
|Course Title||Total School Fee (SGD)|
|Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) (Year 11)||23,133.40|
|Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) (Year 12) (Note 3b)||23,561.40|
Fees stated above are for School Term commencing in Term 1 on 7th January 2022.
1. All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars (SGD or S$) & inclusive of 7% GST, subject to annual review.
2. Fees quoted are on a one-week to one-year basis.
3. *Direct Admission into Year 6, Year 10 & 12 can be granted based on good academic results and fulfilling other admission criteria, or for student who have completed the year and repeating.
4. Sibling discount is a one-off, 10% discount on the First Year Course Fees. It is applicable to the sibling who joins later. If 2 siblings join at the same time, it will be applicable to the older one. Terms and Conditions apply.
5. For other Miscellaneous Fees and Refund Policy, please refer to School website/Student Handbook
6. School Fees do not include school uniforms and textbooks.
7. Course Application Fee (non-refundable) is payable upon the acceptance of Letter of Offer. It is non-refundable.
8. Students who are applying for admission later than the stipulated start of term, their fees may be pro-rated $325 (Pri)/$400 (Junior & Senior High) per week. Terms and conditions apply.
9. At any time, only ONE discount is given whichever is the higher.
10. Student Medical Insurance Fee is a new fee from 1 Jan 2022 onwards. It includes coverage for COVID-19 hospitalisation expenses. Not pro-rated.